9. Austin laughing when other people laugh or at the radio if they laugh.
8. Austin trying to do "Go Horns! Go!"
7. Austin walking with a purpose and moving his arms.
6. Austin trying to always help. He cleans up his toys and puts his dirty laundry in his hamper.
5. Austin trying to dress himself: clothes, shoes, and hat.
4. Austin and Daddy playing "football". (They catch (Austin can now catch a big football), tackle, practice fumble recoveries, and work on touchdown celebration dances-Austin's favorite.)
3. Austin running in place when he gets excited or hears music.
2. Austin and Daddy just being together and watching them.
1. Picking up Austin in the morning out of his crib during the week and he wraps his legs and arms around me so tight.
Austin taking a shower with Daddy! (I think he is thinking, "Mom! What are you doing? I'm naked!")