Saturday, September 6, 2008

How Fast They Grow Up...


It is hard to believe that almost five months ago Austin was born because he has changed so much since then.  Five months doesn't seem very long but the things he can do just surprise me daily.  Austin from the day he was born was a strong one (it's those collegiate genes his mom gave him...haha) and now he can sit up by himself.  He has been wanting to sit up for awhile because if you put him in his car seat or bouncy sit he would always lean himself forward.  He never can relax (he gets that from his daddy).  I just find it so amazing that he is now eating from a spoon, sitting up, and talking a lot more.  He truly is amazing!  I can't wait to see him learn everything!  It has been so fun these last few months and I am looking forward to a lifetime of memories with him and one day more little ones!  Babies are truly a gift from GOD and I don't know what gift could be any greater!  David and I both feel so blessed having Austin in our lives.  He truly makes everyday wonderful!  Just to see him look at you and smile is amazing.

No comments: