Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

It is hard to believe that this was Austin's third Christmas and was exciting to celebrate Hunter's first. This is my favorite time of year and I think it is because of all the memories I have as a kid and wanting to share those with my boys. We celebrated at our house this year and enjoyed spending the day with our families!

Some of my favorite memories of the season:
Austin waking up every morning and looking for "B" (his elf).
Making cookies for Santa with Austin while Hunter sat on the counter and watched.
Watching David and Austin make reindeer food and put it in the yard.

Here are just a few pictures of Christmas 2010-
Leaving cookies for Santa...
Headed out to put the reindeer food in the front yard.
Christmas morning in our pajamas. Austin had to have the drill in every picture :)
Standing by the cool work bench Santa brought.
Austin loved the swingset from our parents!
Look at me! I'm way up high!
Time for silly faces!
Big Christmas smile!
Family Picture in front of our tree. (Again Austin not really wanting to do this.)
Group picture...after Austin screaming and forcing Mike to stop playing the hunting game he got David. Needless to say I think it turned out okay.

1 comment:

Shauna Lynn said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I love the matching jammies and outfits. I've never heard of making reindeer food... what a cute idea!