Sunday, March 18, 2012

Daddy is our Hero!

I'm not sure what the boys would do without their daddy. There's just something about dads. They can throw the baseball better, teach you cool things like how to ride your bike up the lip of the driveway, play "gun fights" with nerf guns, teach you how to play football, take you to cool places like Lowe's, how to mow the yard and will pick up snakes...well baby dead ones. Haha! I think the boys think daddy is their hero! Especially these days as I've been having to watch from the sidelines. I like to think it prepares them for when mommy is busy taking care of the baby but I think even so daddy would get picked over me...I mean daddy's are super heroes right?

Love when daddy takes me flying...



I always have to say again! -Hunter



Bike rides are always fun...



Especially when we get to go far!



Did I mention we have "gun fights" in our house?



Don't forget you're not afraid of anything with daddy! Or when your little brother will try it first. -Austin (Yes that's a dead snake.)



Gotta look cool like daddy so sometimes I walk with my hands in my pocket. -Hunter



Did I mention my daddy has the coolest job ever? He's a coach and I get to go to his games. -Austin



One day I'm going to be just like him! -Austin



Daddy says after a hard days work in the yard and you get dirty it's time to hit the showers. -Hunter



And the best way to end the day is in his arms. We love our daddy! He is our hero!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: