Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Things Our Children Say...

I need to post funny things that our children say on here more often so I'll always have a place to go back to. After the football game tonight we came home and were getting ready for bed. Austin asked me to turn the fan on but then later got cold. Before he fell asleep he became cold. I couldn't turn it off for him as i was feeding Amelia and he started crying saying he was freezing. He keep crying and then said I'm going to turn into a Popsicle. Couldn't help but laugh. Love the things he says these days.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This post was pretty awesome,thanks for sharing your point of view through this nice blogspot.




Best lawn machines


Electric Lawn Raker


Electric Lawn Raker