Saturday, June 28, 2008

Getting Caught Up...

It would make the most sense if I got everyone caught up on how I got to where I am today.  Don't worry I won't be a total girl and share all the details just the highlights.  I grew up for the most part in Spring, Texas.  I graduated from the University of Texas in 2005 with a degree in early childhood education.  I married David, who I went to high school with, in June 2006.  After having known we were responsible enough to take care of our two dogs, Tex and Princess, we decided it was time to have a baby.  We found out in August 2007 that we were pregnant and couldn't have been more excited.  In April 2008, our first born baby boy Austin was born and couldn't have been more perfect.  I know they say there is no such thing as "perfect" but when you see YOUR child for the very first time they are PERFECT!