Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our little "pumpkin" is growing...


Last weekend we were going to go to the Pumpkin Patch but decided to wait until this weekend so today we took Austin to the pumpkin patch and took lots and lots of pictures.  It was so funny because you could hear the parents talking about how they remember when their kids were Austin's age and would just do exactly what they wanted and pose perfectly so I guess we have things to look forward to in the future.  When we first got there we chose the pile of pumpkins that wasn't to crowded with people and this other family had the same idea also and they had a little girl that was probably a little younger than two and we both were trying to take pictures but they were to busy looking at each other.  It was kind of cute.  On Friday, Austin's Halloween costume came in....I was so excited!!  We practiced wearing it and he just loved it!  He is going to be a shark this year after many friends convincing me that I had to get him a "real" costume.  I had bought him a skeleton onezie but they said that was not good enough since this is his first Halloween so I finally caved in and ordered him a costume online and I have to say that I am glad that I did.  We will for sure be taking lots of pictures on that day and I am sort of hoping that he gets a tooth by then because I think it would be so cute!!  We go to the doctor tomorrow for our 6th month check-up and shots :(  and I am hoping that we will have reached the 14 pound mark because yes we are still fitting into our 3 month clothes.  Haha.  We are growing it is just taking us a little while!  Poor little guy with David and I as his parents I think he is hopeless for being a tall guy but that is okay because he makes up for it with his cuteness!

No comments: