Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Tricks!

It is amazing how quickly Austin is changing these days.  It seems like everything is happening all at once.  Now let me first say we are still not walking but everything else is "clicking" in Austin's head as he is figuring out his world more everyday.  He know how his PROUD smile as I like to call it that he does when he stacks his blocks or does anything else he is proud of.  It is funny because I brought a picture of him to work before school got out and told my class about it and when their parents came for the ice cream party you could hear them say that is his proud smile.  So cute!  Austin also know after he goes potty in his diaper if you say, "Do you want a clean diaper?" will crawl to the bathroom.  (Could this mean we might be an early potty trainer?  Let's cross our fingers.  As long as we are potty trained by 3!)  Also if he is sleepy and you say, "Do you want to take a nap?" will crawl to his bedroom.  I am not sure what we have done but Austin truly has been an amazing kid and continues to blow us away and make us laugh.  We are so excited about the summer and watching him continue to learn about his world.  Watch out world...here Austin comes!! I am also attaching the photo of his "proud" smile.  I forgot to say that he also does it sometimes when he knows he is being a ham.  He is such a funny guy!

No comments: