Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Spoiled?

Well I guess it is bound to happen we you have your first child you go all out.  I am not sure if that is a good thing or not yet.  I am thinking though that when our second child comes around we will be saving lots of money.  Now if we have a girl then we won't be saving any money and my picture might need to be posted at all stores that sell clothing.  Haha.  I have to say there is so much more cute stuff out there for girls.  I was at Walmart the other day probably just to buy some groceries but always manage to make my way over to the baby department and baby shoes and they had the cutest little girls sandals.  I actually though to myself  about throwing up on them because then mom's of little girls wouldn't be able to buy them.  Haha.  Am I not horrible?  Being the kind hearted person that I am I didn't because who knows maybe one day I will get to be one of those moms.   But odds are that won't happen as there is only one girl on the Colschen side of the family tree which is fine because boys are lots of fun.  I am attaching a photo of Austin with all of his ride on toys.  Haha.  I think that there should be a baby version of MTV cribs because Austin would be a great person for the show.  Haha.  He could show them his 3 ride on toys, 3 strollers, his fridge that has his favorite snack CHEESE in it, his sippy cups with water and milk,  his cabinet full of snacks.  Wow you would think we had more than one child...haha!  Oh well we LOVE him and I guess that is what you do when you love someone...you get them gifts.  It's funny because I will NEVER buy things for myself but have no problem buying for Austin or David.  Why is that?  I actually tried to go shopping for myself yesterday and ended up leaving with four shirts for David.  Oh well...at least my family gets spoiled by me!  I LOVE my boys!

No comments: