Sunday, October 4, 2009

Handsome Penguin!

So this past weekend my friend that I have had since third grade Trisha got married.  Can't believe we are all married now!  Well after Austin was born my aunt gave me the "tux" that my cousin Cody wore to my wedding.  I have to say that it melted my heart to see both of my men walking up to me last night.  I wasn't able to be with them all day as we had lots of girly things to do so David was in charge of little man as well as getting him dressed and then coming to the reception and he did a GREAT job!  Austin looked absolutely adorable and quite handsome.  I even think some of the little girls there loved how he looked because one little girl that was probably four or so grabbed his hands while he was walking around the dance floor and started dancing with him.  Wish my camera was in my hand because it was the cutest thing I have ever seen!  She was swinging his hands side to side and he was just standing there being a good sport.  Here are just a few of the pictures we took of our little handsome penguin....enjoy!  (You will have to ignore his swollen eye.  He got a mosquito bite the night before and he usually swells up when he gets one of those.  He still looks cute though!)

Family Photo (gotta love Austin's face)
  My Two Handsome Boys!  I love them so much!
Austin and Me (Daddy did a great job taking this picture!)
  Austin and Me again...love his face so had to add this one too!
Playing with the flower petals on the dance floor!
 Breaking it Down on the Dance Floor!

No comments: