Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mac N Cheese!

Austin definitely has some favorite foods but will really eat anything you give him.  The other night it was just the two of us so I decided to make him some Kraft Mac N Cheese.  He of course ate every single noodle that was placed on his plate and tried his best to use his spoon with picking up the food with his hand and then placing it on the spoon but soon realized he could get a lot more if he just shoved it all in his mouth.  Since he was taking huge chunks some would make it into his mouth and others on his shirt.  Austin is not one to waste or every leave food his loves behind so he made sure he got every noodle he dropped on his shirt as well as the ones that fell into his chair.  Haha!

Wow! I have a whole plate full on my shirt I still can eat.
Uh Oh!  I have a piece on my arm.
  No worries!  I will just lick it off!
Can't forget about what fell in my seat!

No comments: