Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Moments That Melt Your Heart

I must say I never knew how much joy I would experience being a mom. I remember people asking me before Austin was born if I was excited. It's one of those things though like when people ask how do you know your in love...you just know. You don't have words to explain it. That's what I think being a mom is like. You can't put into words to someone who is about to become one the amount of love and joy you get out of being someones mom! Greatest gift I could have ever gotten and I get to open it everyday for the rest of my life. Last night was one of those moments that I wish I could have captured on video so that I could replay it over and over to be able to see and hear it again but I guess it will just be stored in my heart. Hunter has laughed a couple of times over the past few weeks but last night Austin got him to laugh like he never has. It was SO CUTE! Austin was "dancing" aka jumping up and falling down to the music in the living room and Hunter thought it was hilarious. I was cooking dinner in the kitchen and I asked David, "Is he laughing?" I ran to get my phone as getting the video camcorder out would have taken to long but I still missed it. Hopefully we can catch it the next time! The other moment that I would have never been able to capture because it was so quick but SO SWEET was in the middle of Austin and David's "basketball game" in the kitchen. The ball rolled over by Hunter and I who were watching them from the kitchen table and Austin out of nowhere says. "I love you baby!" Talk about melting your heart! I think these two are going to be great friends and I look forward to watching many more special moments between them. Since I didn't get any footage I thought I would just include some sweet photos of my two boys! I love them so much!

Quick picture after a diaper change on our bed!
All the boys "playing" with Hunter's toys.
Hunter holding on tight to his brother!

No comments: