Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hunter's First Bites!

Tonight we gave Hunter his first bites of rice cereal. He seemed to like it! Below are some pictures of the big event and a short video.




From Hunter's perspective (aka the iPhone shots):

Mommy gave me rice cereal tonight and I liked it...
then Austin told me a secret: he told me that he remembered that stuff and it was kind of bland so he was going to add something to it to make it taste better so...
I distracted them with my cute smile while Austin did his work...
I love the way my big brother thinks!
I almost cleaned my entire bowl except mommy wouldn't let me have the goldfish this time.
Video footage (the short video clip):
Oh and while daddy is trying to capture the moment he is dealing with Austin climbing up his back and onto his shoulders. Haha! I guess he wanted to get a better look at what was going on.
Yes this picture is upside down but I thought it was cute because David took it during Austin's climbing antics.

No comments: