Friday, February 18, 2011

Hunter is Sick!

Thursday afternoon Hunter started to not be himself. We almost ran him to the doctor but David convinced me he would be fine. When David got him home his temperature was 101.8 and we both were thinking we should have gone to the doctor. Hunter slept on David's chest which NEVER happens...
After his "nap" I tried to feed him baby food which he hasn't had in months (since he eats real food now) because I was thinking it wouldn't hurt his throat as bad. He was trying to be happy but you could tell he didn't feel good...
So I took today off and brought him to the doctor. Again he was trying to be happy while waiting in the lobby...
But by the time we got back to our room he was like this...
They ran the flu test and it came back negative. Thank goodness! But the doctor was still concerned because he got so sick so quickly. She tested his white blood cells and why we waited for those results he looked like this...
His white blood cell count was very high so she had him get a shot that contained a big boost of antibiotics and also prescribed him some. By the time we got home he looked like this...
I'm so glad he's almost back to his normal self. We had smiles and laughs today. We just need our champion eater back.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Poor baby!! It breaks my heart seeing sick babies!