Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Love Party Planning!

I am so excited because I ordered the boys invitations tonight! I guess I should rephrase the word ordered because I made them in photoshop and am having Snapfish print my creation. I can't wait for them to come in the mail. The even better news...they only cost me $3.69! That's right. I had 50 free photo credits with Snapfish so just had to pay for shipping. I was trying to explain to David that he should feel blessed but I don't think he was buying it. Haha! I have only been trying to plan their party since before Christmas. I knew I wouldn't have time to do all that I wanted with two boys running around...well running and crawling so I started early. I debated between two themes: Dr. Seuss and Super Heroes! You can see which one won! Now onto the party favors and cake planning which I have also been thinking about for awhile :)

Front of Invitation
Back of Invitation

The birthday poem reads:
Brothers are special and super heroes are too,
Report to Bouncin' Bears to celebrate with these two!
On Sunday, April 10th from 10-12 will be their birthday bash,
Throw on your socks and get there in a flash!
Hunter is one and Austin is turning three,
Every hero will bounce, eat pizza, and cupcakes at this party!
R.S.V.P to the Super Parents before the big day,
Secret hideout information is above so you can find your way!
(It's an acrostic. I made an acrostic for Austin's first birthday with the word Monster since that was his birthday theme. This year the word was Brothers!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cute! What a fun "boy" theme!

Tonya said...

So cute!!!!

Jill Ash said...

You are so creative! Bouncing bears does a fantastic job by the way :)