Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lizard!

So yesterday in the backyard while playing we spotted a lizard. Austin kept trying to get close to see it and the lizard kept going up and down his fort (and so did Austin). It was very cute! Now when he gets older and starts picking these things up and bringing them to me I'm not so sure I will think it's cute. Haha! Especially frogs...have to admit I'm a little afraid of those. I know! I've already been told I need to get over that with two boys.

Up...
Down...
Up...Where did it go mom?
The closest Austin got to the lizard. I had to tell him to go around back and not the rock wall so that he could get close. He was so fascinated!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your boys are so cute! I love little kiddos fascination with animals, insects and reptiles! So sweet!

Tonya said...

So cute!!! Reese would be shivering if she saw one!