Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Trip to Kemah

On the last day of spring break (well Friday) we ventured down to Kemah. Uncle Mike's girlfriend (but one day will be Aunt Lena) was in town and David's parents wanted to take all of us some where different since she is from Arkansas. The boys loved it because we were outside, we got to see fish, and got to spend the afternoon and evening with people they love! Doesn't get much better!

Hunter checking out the boats going by!
Daddy and Austin playing games! (Not sure who is having more fun.)
Austin riding the merry-go-round with Coach. (They are waving to Hunter and KayKay.)
My boys and I before dinner! (So glad I had David take this picture. I never get in pictures with my boys since I am always taking them. Haha!)
Austin and Hunter looking at the fish in the aquarium where we ate.
Love this picture because it looks like the fish is coming after Hunter. He is pretty cute! I would want to eat him up too!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

You look great! I love that last photo too...that fish is really going after him :)