Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Football in Spring!

So tonight was another one of those nights that I know I won't forget. I love it when those nights happen on the simplest of evenings. When I picked Austin up today he asked to go outside and ride his bike which we normally do but I told him we had to go inside first so mommy could make dinner and then we could go on a bike ride. I'm glad we did because I just had in mind for us to go back to a "hill" to race down but when we got there I could see football players practicing at the middle school that is near our neighborhood. I asked Austin if he wanted to go watch and the rest is history as they say. He rode his bike the whole way there and back which was probably a mile. When we got there he sat in the stroller to watch with Hunter. Then he asked to sit on top of my shoulders. I felt really weird since we were standing on the outside of the fence and were basically "spying". Haha! Oh well...Austin was loving it (and Hunter too in the stroller) and that is what matters. I guess Austin liked the view so much he thought he could do it by himself so he climbed the fence to the top. So cute!
Video of Austin climbing the fence to see the football players.
After watching the practice he rode his bike home and we finished it with a race down the hill. Boys are so fearless. I think I'm starting to finally get used to not holding my breath anymore. Love love love having boys! They are so fun and so full of life!

Video of Austin "racing" down the hill.
(Caution video gets bumpy because I start to chase him while capturing him on video and pushing Hunter in the stroller. Oh the super powers moms have. Haha!)

No comments: