Saturday, July 30, 2011

Can you repeat that?

So I haven't been the best blogger lately but I am starting to think that I don't need to wait for "moments" to blog. Austin (and Hunter) are constantly doing something these days. I think instead of sharing it with just the Facebook world I need to be posting on here as well because this will hopefully be something that we can look back on and read. Anyways, last night we went to dinner with Nana and Pawpaw and after waiting for almost an hour for a table outside. Austin was entertained with the books Nana brought and Hunter and I kept looking at the airplanes fly over. We got seated in a small room that was packed and loud with a table full of teenage girls. After the girls left the room was a lot more calm. There were two ladies that sat at a table behind us and as they walked out they said, "Your boys are adorable! They were a pleasure to sit by." David and I both thanked the lady and then laughed. Did she really just say that about our children? The boys were very good but if you've ever been to dinner with us or seen us out to eat it's usually an adventure. Haha! So since I can't leave a blog post without a picture I thought I would share one of our boys who are always a pleasure for us to sit by screaming and all (well daddy sometimes has a hard time) but we both love them more than anything!

Austin and Hunter (Summer 2011)

No comments: