Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 4th at the Beach

Like I said we got to spend the whole week at the beach. July 2- July 9 so lucky for us we got to see fireworks since back home they were and still are in a drought. We were spoiled because the house right next to the "main" house put on a huge fireworks display that lasted almost an hour. It was amazing!

Hunter and Austin playing with the flags in the sand.

Austin smiling at me.

My boys and I.

Grammie and Austin in their festive 4th colors.

Family picture in our Old Navy t-shirts.

The boys just "hanging" out.
(I feel like Austin looks so big in this picture.)

Austin giving Hunter a hug. Sweetness!!

Big smiles from Austin...Hunter doesn't know yet what cheese means.

My three handsome boys!

The cousins watching and waiting for the fireworks.

No comments: