Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just Another Day...

So I thought I'd post a few random pictures of everyday things that happen in our house. If you have little ones I'm sure you've got similar photos. I love our crazy life!!

Daddy giving "airplane" rides. Austin first...


Now it's Hunter's turn


Playing outside is a must


And when you're outside you gotta get dirty of course...


Which means its bath time


Then it's time for bed. Hunter goes down first...


And then shortly after it's Austin's turn


Repeat and do again tomorrow! Love every minute of our life and can't wait for our new one to join us! If it's another boy we might need to get more insurance as I can only imagine what will happen to our house with three boys and if it's a girl she better come out with football pads on. Haha!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: