Friday, November 7, 2008

Family Pictures

Last Sunday, November 2, we went to a park in the Woodlands to take family pictures with David's family.  They hadn't taken a family photo since David was a senior in high school so since Austin is now here is was very important that we get a recent family picture.  Austin was very good and of course extremely cute!  David, Austin, and I are going to take our Christmas picture this Sunday so I am hoping that we can have another good photo experience.  I might have to tell Austin that Santa is watching him so he better be good.  Haha.  I say that but really Austin is always good.  I am not just saying that as a bragging and proud momma because others would agree.  I guess GOD really does bless people and I am not sure why he chose David and I with the perfect son but we do feel blessed and very grateful.  Austin still makes me want to have 100's of babies.  Haha.  I still absolutely love being a mom and can't imagine my life any different now!

No comments: