Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Austin celebrated his first Halloween this year and because it was a first we had two costumes.  I had originally bought a skeleton onezie and was just going to dress him in that but after some encouragement from many friends I broke down and got him what they would call a "real" costume...haha.  I have to admit though I am glad that I did because he was a super cute shark.  I was hoping that he would be able to help me pass out candy since daddy had to work but instead he decided that he wanted to take his evening nap and make me do all the work...haha.  So I was handing out heaps of candy to the kids and they would leave our house shouting, "She hands out lots of candy!"  Haha.  I told them I had to get rid of all of it or else I would eat it and that would not be a good thing.  When Austin woke up we ate some dinner, played some more, took a bath, read some books, and then went to bed.  It was a very good first Halloween!

No comments: