Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Personality+Brains=Perfect!



Austin has got to be one of the cutest kids I have ever known.  Now, really think about it?  I am not just another one of those crazy moms who thinks their child is the greatest because people will back me up on this.  I feel so proud when people talk about Austin and all of his cuteness!  I mean shouldn't I?  He is 50% me.  Now when he is his serious self and won't smile (which is not very often) we say that he is acting like daddy.  Daddy is serious a lot and can't really relax much.  So of course he got all the good parts from me...haha.  Just kidding!  He is a perfect mix of David and I.  It is amazing watching him.  I know I have said that before but I love just watching him learn something new and being the one to teach him about his world.  It is amazing how much he takes in.  He has always been one since he was little to watch what was going on around him so I really think he is a smart kid.  Again...it is not just me thinking that because I am his mom, I promise...his teacher even made a comment recently about how smart she thought he was.  I mean you can see in the pictures that he has figured out how to take things with him somewhere.  You just put them in your mouth...haha...then your hands are free to crawl and play with the doggie door.  What a life?

No comments: