Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pictures Galore!





I guess it is a good thing in a way that I am not a stay-at-home mom although I would absolutely love to be one because if I were we would probably have twice as many pictures as we do of our little man.  We were sitting outside tonight while Dad was grilling dinner and I just couldn't stop taking pictures of him because he is just so darn cute.  Haha.  I was remembering that when I was home with him taking like 50 pictures of him on our bed and this was at a point when he could not move.  Haha.  So basically I took just 50 pictures of him laying there.  I guess that is what mom's are for.  Haha.  Now since he has grown up so much and is doing so many new things I am always trying to snap pictures of him which of course is great pictures it is fun to go back and look at old pictures.  So this post is just an excuse basically for me to be able to put some pictures that I have taken of him up on the blog.  Enjoy!

No comments: