Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Austin and his FOOD!

Austin has always been a GREAT eater!  We have been very blessed in that Austin is not picky at all!  He will eat anything and everything.  He even likes leaves and dirt!  I probably have taken over 100 pictures of Austin eating because I just love watching him.  He sometimes can be very neat and other times can get a little messy.  He even now tries to use his fork.  He is becoming such a BIG BOY!  Here are a few pictures of him eating one of his favorites...grilled cheese, green beans, and milk to drink...

Here mommy, you can have some too! (Austin loves to share)
That's AMORE! (Austin must think I make the best grilled cheese.)
I think I can fit another bite in my mouth!  (Austin is constantly shoving his food in his mouth.  I think he must think that someone is going to take it.)
Austin trying to use his fork...at least he is trying to put the food on the fork.  A+ for effort!
Yay!  We got it!  


No comments: