Sunday, July 26, 2009

SUMMERTIME!!

I feel blessed in so many ways because of the life I get to live.  I probably have one of the greatest jobs in the world...teaching first grade!  The kids just love school, tell the funniest stories, and remind you about how fascinating our world is.  I also am a mother to Austin who as you all know is one of the coolest and cutest kids you will come across.  I feel blessed because I get to be a part of 20+ kiddos during the school year and watch them grow and I get to watch my own little one grow and explore his world and the HUGE bonus is that I get a little over two months to spend with my family (because David is in the teaching world too) every summer!  What a life!  So since we live in Texas...YEE HAW...and the summers are hot we have to get a little wet and have a delicious snack of some sliced cold watermelon.  Here is a picture of the one and only enjoying his snack while sitting in the very affordable pool from Walmart!

No comments: