Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Uh Oh! Not sure to be upset or proud...

Well Austin has always been a smart kiddo.  His "teachers" gave him a beach ball for his "gift" and he LOVES it.  I think that is what got him started walking actually.  Well besides his love of any type of ball what he loves most about the beach ball is to deflate the ball.  It is so funny because he will push his face into the ball and try to bite the plug and pull it out to deflate it.  Actually he is probably trying to blow it up but doesn't realize that when he opens the plug it lets the air out because he tries to bite the plug right after we blow it up for him.  He is always watching what we do and copies everything.  He even knows where to put dirty diapers.  Below are two pictures showing these two tricks!  I can't wait to see what else he figures out or gets into as he gets older.
Alright I know I can get that plug out! Mommy and Daddy do it all the time!
I guess toilet paper can go in the diaper genie too right?  Mommy puts my dirty diapers in there.

No comments: