Monday, August 3, 2009

Austin's Classroom Antics...

Well since Daddy started back to work today and I didn't want to sit at home all day I decided that Austin and I would make another run up to school today to drop some stuff off and visit with people who were up at work.  Austin did very well and was even able to play with a friend for a little while.  Since Austin was doing so good I thought that I would go to my room to do some stuff while Austin "played".  Austin has been up to my classroom before this summer and it didn't go very well because I probably spent more time picking up after him and chasing him around making sure he didn't draw on the walls than actually working.  This time Austin figured out how to climb onto the couch in my classroom which he has already discovered how to do at home but now is an expert to say the least.  Let's just say that while I was emptying the Walmart bag full of crayons I look over and he has not only gotten back up on the couch but found a way to climb from the couch to the counter.  I guess it is the fact that Austin never seems to surprise me these days with his antics that I got out my phone to take his picture before I got him down.  He truly blows me away sometimes with what he can figure out...I'm not surprised because I know he is smart it just is surprising that he is only 15 months old and already has things figured out.  I think we should be worried about what is to come!  Anyways, here he is sitting on the counter going through some stuff.  What will he do next?
Hey Mom!  I thought I would help you organize the stuff on your counter.
I think that you should put this in the basket.

No comments: