Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our "baby" is starting to look like a BIG BOY

So today I decided to dress Austin in a big boy outfit for church.  It was one of those things as a mom that you wanted him to wear the outfit because it was cute but I was really kind of hoping that it wouldn't fit because then he could still be a "baby".  Well it wasn't too big and actually the shorts he may only be able to wear for a couple more months if that which is a shame because they are very cool.  But since Austin loves food and always likes to eat the waist may not expand like his belly has been lately.  Haha.  We took some pictures of him outside sitting on a bench and I have to say that our "baby" is starting to really become a BIG BOY.

Mommy I'm smiling hurry and take the picture!
Oops!  Too late I see a bird!
I think if I took off really fast Mommy and Daddy wouldn't catch me.

No comments: