Sunday, September 13, 2009

Austin and Daddy!

This time of year is hard on David because he is gone so much and doesn't get to spend that much time with little man.  The other night it was so sweet because after we gave Austin a bath David was carrying him to bed and Austin rested his head on his shoulder and I was not feeling that great and told David to go ahead and lay him down and he said "but he never does this!"  So he held him a little longer and just stood by his crib with Austin resting on his shoulder and I went and laid down.  I thought it was so sweet!  This past Saturday David taught Austin how to do football dances after you score a touchdown.  I got it on video and as soon as I get a cable that will allow me to download video to our computer I will add it for you all to see because another cute moment shared by father and son.  On Sunday, before David had to go to work they sat together and watched the Texans on TV.  Here is a picture!

No comments: