Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Day of School

Well I forgot to take a picture of Austin's "true" first day of school when I had to report back to work but I did get a picture of him on the morning of the real first day of school.  The day students came back, August 24th.  Austin loves going to school which makes it so much easier on me (tears leaving make it really hard not to feel guilty).  I remember last year justifying to myself me going to work so that Austin would be able to have a brother or sister one day and in April that will happen.  I know that me working and him going and socializing is the best for both of us but it is really hard to go from spending every day with him all summer to only getting a couple hours a day with him.  It makes the weekends that much better though!  Austin will also get great practice this year being around a baby because the Ballay's welcomed their new son into the world in June.  Here are few pictures of his first day at "school".
Austin walking up to their house.  (Can't believe he is walking to their door this year!)
 Austin with his two wonderful "teachers".
  Austin with one of his buddies Carson.

No comments: