Monday, December 28, 2009

Pregnancy Hormones

Haha!  I think the title of this post explains a lot!  Lately I have been thinking a lot about when Hunter arrives.  I am so super excited about having another boy!  I must say it makes me really start to think about all the memories with Austin which makes me emotional.  Haha.  David can totally agree with me being emotional.  (Short story-got home from Christmas shopping and wasn't feeling all that great and David joked about not getting any matching outfits (got the boys matching onezies for when Hunter arrives) that said something about Dad on them (they really had none I searched the entire store) and I started crying which caused David to freak out.  Haha.  It's funny now but at the time I was not feeling good and him joking with me was not what I wanted to hear.  Anyways...back to my emotional state of mind and being pregnant I can't believe that our baby (Austin) is almost two!  I just got done scrolling down the side of our blog looking at how he has grown and it blows me away!  He is becoming such a big boy and I love it but miss the baby days...I guess that's why we are having another one.  Haha!  So being a weird emotional mom I thought I could post a picture of Austin when he was little and now so you all can see how much our little boy has grown.  

Our first shots of Austin by his stuffed football!
What a difference 19 months makes!
The first of many diaper genie full trash bags!
One day we won't need the diaper genie...just practicing here :)
First bites from a spoon...not to thrilled.
Now we feed ourselves and can't get enough!
A smile that started off so cute...
And of course still is!

No comments: