Thursday, March 18, 2010

Boys are so fun!

Now I might be a little biased but I have to say having a boy is so much FUN! I mean I know a girl would be fun too...well the dressing her in all the cute girl clothes that are out there but once that ended watch out. I guess it's like the saying "boys will be boys"! Austin could not be any more of a boy. Haha! We have been on Spring Break this week and I must say it is another reason why I feel blessed to have the job I have. We had a big to-do list of things we wanted to accomplish over the break since Hunter will be joining us soon and we have done a lot. The best and most important thing probably being getting our backyard in shape so that Austin can just run around and have fun. Now I must say it was a team effort of the entire family...I did pull weeds on day one but my wrist got so sore I couldn't assist on day two but that is where Austin came in. He and David spent hours out there finishing it all up. I wish that I would have had a video of Austin pushing his wheelbarrow full of weeds to David to empty in the trashcan but sometimes memories are just etched in your head. I do have a video of Austin mowing with David though that is quite cute! I guess David will be set with his yard crew having Austin and Hunter around. Who knows one day we may have three boys? I would be perfectly okay with that because like I said boys are so fun!
Austin's Mowing Lesson with Daddy:
(Watch the entire video because at the end Austin grabs his mower.)

No comments: