Friday, February 26, 2010

Emotional and Blessed Pregnant Mom

So it is Friday night and I am sitting at home while David is at work and Austin is asleep for the night and thought I would post about how blessed I feel. Haha! Might have been a bad idea because as I sat here I started to get all teary eyed. We have had so many memories over the years and some of the best since Austin has been a part of our lives. I look back at pictures of my two favorite men and I can't even begin to put into words what they mean to me. I can only imagine when Hunter enters the picture how full my cup is going to be. I mean I already feel as though it is overflowing. David has always been a great father but lately he has been Super Dad and an amazing husband! Austin I think falls more and more in love with his dad everyday and I don't blame him because his momma does the same thing. I think though Austin knows how mommy plays and how daddy plays and when it's just the three of us at home he will drag David around everywhere because daddy has the energy and mommy doesn't considering she is 8 months pregnant. When they play together they wear each other out. I think Austin wears David out more though. Austin is like the energizer bunny...he keeps going and going. Haha! I must say though that again it's another one of those things that you can't put into words what you feel when you see the man you love, your husband, being a dad. (You know I still think back to our first date...it really wasn't a date but when we first caught up with each other with a group of friends at Chili's and I sat across from David and the topic some how came up and his friends were talking about how David always wanted to have a kid. He always just has loved kids! I must say I am a blessed woman!) I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures of my two men from Austin's "baby" days because I can't wait to capture those when Hunter comes!

The day Austin was born! Couldn't be prouder!
Sweet dreams are always made when you have a dad like mine!
I've got you wrapped around my finger Daddy!
My two handsome men!

No comments: