Sunday, October 10, 2010

Perfect Weekend!

I know it has been over two months since I last posted and I guess my only excuse is that I am no longer a stay-at-home mommy. Haha! I have so much to update about but don't have enough time tonight to post everything but had to share a few photos I took today. This weekend was one of those weekends that was perfect because of the small things. Favorite memories of the weekend: Friday: Highlander Football Game Victory- but my favorite memory was Austin discovering, looking at, touching, being scared of, and laughing at a 3 inch grasshopper. Saturday: taking the boys to a fall festival while daddy was at work. Sunday: spending the entire afternoon outside! I took lots of pictures! These are just a few of my favorites from outside today!

Time for some yard work. I got on my gloves mommy!
Look at the "weeds" I got mommy! (Loose grass leftover from when we mowed the other day.)
Austin's dinosaur shoes. (KayKay bought these when she went to Disney.)
Austin putting the "weeds" and dirt in his wheelbarrow.
Austin showing Hunter the "weeds". I love Hunter's face. Haha! He looks so impressed...NOT!

Hunter playing in his excersaucer on the deck.
Kisses from mommy!
Laughing with mommy!

No comments: