Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010!

Wow! Is October really already over? Maybe I have been in denial about it since some days still are in the 90s and it feels like summer. Ever year we go to the pumpkin patch by our house to pose in the pile of pumpkins. I guess I should rephrase that and say every year since we have had kids. Haha! If we thought last year was hard taking pictures this year was quite the event as well considering we had two kids (Austin who is 2.5 years old and Hunter who is 6 months old). I mean it's hard enough at the house getting them to look at me at the same time so trying to get them to look at the camera and not the other 100 people and distractions they have there was quite the task. We did get some good ones I think though and I must say it helped that it was a weekend daddy had off because all the other coach families were there too and we could all take turns taking pictures of each other. Here are just a few from the pumpkin patch.

Arriving at the Pumpkin Patch. Austin scoping everything out.
Hunter in the pumpkins.
Austin's picture in the pumpkins...aka Austin climbing the pile of pumpkins.
Did I mention there were distractions? Haha!
Austin was getting bored while waiting for the train ride so he was taking pictures. He took this one of daddy!
Train Ride
Hunter's first train ride.
And then there was four...Pumpkin Patch photo 2010!

No comments: