Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

What a great Halloween! This was Austin's third Halloween but first time to go trick-or-treating. He loved it and did great! He would take his helmet off after every house only because he wanted to eat his sucker and it was kind of hard to do through his face mask. Towards the end of trick-or-treating his basket was heavy but he was determined to carry it. David and I both offered to carry it up to the doors but he would tell us no and then he would do it. So cute! Hunter was cute as well. He would make his loudest grunts or noises when Austin was at the doors. I think he was saying, "Austin make sure you get some for me!" I think next year we will have two trick-or-treaters. Can't wait! Here are some of my favorites!

Halloween Morning: Austin teaching Hunter how to cheese for the camera :)
Trick-or-Treat smell my feet
Austin teaching Hunter (not that he needs teaching) how to eat the toys.
Like Big Brother...like Little Brother!
Bevo and the Texas Football Player (Hunter smiling)
Bevo and the Texas Football Player (Austin smiling)
Family of Longhorns
Austin's First Trick-or-Treat House (Daddy taught him how it's done.)
Mommy's turn...
Austin carrying his Mickey Bucket
"Austin did you get me anything?"
And now for the trivia...who is who??


Answer: Hunter, Hunter, Austin, Austin. Scary isn't it?

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Adorable boys!!! I could not tell your sharks apart!! Amazing how much they look alike!