Sunday, June 13, 2010

I just love my life (especially my boys)!

Okay I was going to wait to make another post after our doctor's appointment Friday but couldn't resist some of these photos. Haha. I just can't get over how much Hunter smiles. He is such a cutie pie! Enjoy the pictures.

Mom what's with all the pictures? Seriously.
Okay, I guess I can give you another smile.
I'm a professional now. I'm 2 months old.
Not sure his cheeks are big enough to hold his smile.
Just another day with mom doing a photo shoot.
Could he be any happier?
No. I don't think so. Such a big smile for such a little guy.

Oh and Austin has started to want his picture taken if Hunter is having his taken. I decided to teach Austin how to make a silly face. Haha!
Austin's silly face.
Another silly face.
Hunter's silly face. (Now he doesn't want to be left out.)

No comments: