Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Storytime at the Library

So I was trying to decide if I was just crazy or dumb for wanting to take both Austin and Hunter to storytime. I must say I was neither! Both boys did GREAT! We went a couple times last year to storytime but during those times Austin could not yet walk which changes things a little this time around. Haha. I have been thinking lately that we need to take Austin places where he needs to listen to another adult so that when he goes to "school" at the high school he won't make a complete full of us and our last name. Haha! He wouldn't want to be sent to the principals office...oh wait yes he would because that is where Coach is at (David's dad). Well I must say I think we will be going back again this summer. Austin enjoyed it and even got to make a craft. Hunter enjoyed it and even fell asleep. Both boys were crashed when I pulled in the driveway. Who knew storytime would wear you out?

Hunter and Austin listening to the story.
Austin making his 'craft'.

No comments: