Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's Happening to My Baby?

What is happening to my baby? It seems like ever since summer has started Austin is growing by the minute. David and I love the stage that he is in (well we have loved all the stages) but we are really enjoying this one. I almost cried last night when David said, "He is getting so big. Can't he just stay like this for awhile?" It is so true. It truly seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and now we have two! Man at this rate we are going to have to have 100 babies because then we would always have a baby around. Haha! Well I just had to add this post because Austin is looking so big these days that I just can't believe it.

Looking handsome with his new haircut.
Silly face!
Two of my favorite guys crashed on the couch.
(Look how much space Austin takes up these days.)
Oh my goodness! Gonna steal the girls' hearts one day.
(I dressed him in his clothes but he left the room and came back with his hat, glasses on his hat (like daddy), and hand in his pocket. Too cute!)
Sleeping in a diaper and undies.
(We got to hot last night so hoping this makes us more comfortable.)
PS- Austin please stop growing up so fast! Love, Mommy and Daddy
(Monthly photo of Austin- 26 months old here. Looking like a boy and not a baby anymore.)

1 comment:

KB said...

That picture of him in his hat is ADORABLE!