Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Life's Little IMPORTANT Life Lessons...

You know it's funny after taking these pictures and seeing them I was thinking what could the title of this post be. It's funny how little things make the world go round for little ones. I think we can learn so much from them. I like to think that I am the type of person that doesn't rush through life. I stop and enjoy the little things. I like to think that I have a pretty good understanding of what really matters in life and at the top of my list is keeping my family happy! I love that it is now summer time because so far Austin has reminded us of a few little important life lessons...

ONE: It doesn't really matter what you wear as long as you enjoy what your doing while wearing it. (Austin dressing himself these days includes shoes and his gloves. He usually also has a hat.)
2. You are NEVER to old to have a pillow fight. (First time teaching Austin how to have a pillow fight.)
He got the hang of it really quick!
3. Sometimes things just taste better right from the container. Don't wait for a special occasion SPLURGE when you want to. (Austin will stand like this every morning by Daddy if he is making his coffee. Haha!)

No comments: