Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hunter's Tricks!

Wow! Time sure is flying by. Does it go by quicker with the second one? It sure feels that way. It's hard to believe that Hunter was six weeks on Saturday. He has been doing all kinds of tricks since he was born. Well really before that I guess...haha. At 8 weeks I felt Hunter move. I remember it because I thought to myself that God and Hunter were telling me everything was going to be okay. I was sitting at a funeral for a mom of one of my students and was trying to keep it together and finding it very hard. I guess that was our sign that he was going to be a mover, talker, and take care of his momma!

Little Talker!

At 9 weeks he had to beat up the hemorrhage that was growing beside him (9 week diagnosed with a subchorionic hemorrhage) so that he would have room to grow because chance of miscarriage was increased. I guess that was our sign that he was going to be one strong little man!

Strong Little Man! (Hunter has now rolled over 4 times! This is not a typical thing for 6 week olds. Hmm...I wonder if it is because of my collegiate genes he got? Haha. I always tease daddy because mommy was a collegiate athlete and he wasn't.)

Then at 33 weeks decided he was going to play a game with us and pretend he was coming early (preterm labor- 2 night stay). I guess that was our sign that he was going to be a little comedian!

Little Comedian!

BIG SMILE- 6 weeks! (He is starting to smile a mean them. Not just sleepy smiles or gas smiles...haha!)

No comments: