Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 2

So proud I'm making another post although didn't get a nap today so this will be short.

The boys slept in today which never happens with Austin. I had to wake him up so we wouldn't be late for track camp which we ended up being about five minutes late. Still not bad for rolling Austin out of bed and loading up all three by myself. Austin did much better today!! Still lost focus but not as much as yesterday.


Again after track camp we headed to swim lessons which he didn't want to do because of yesterday's going under water scare. I told him I would tell his teachers he didn't want to go under today which sealed the deal of him going without tears. (Sidenote: he said he was not good at getting out of the pool by himself and that is why. He really is growing up and can really express how and why he feels the way he does.) He ended the lesson coming inside finding me and saying "I went under water all by myself and I didn't cry !".


After nap he got to go fishing with daddy again. Today he caught 11 fish all by himself.


Hunter, Amelia, and I stayed home again. Kaykay stopped by for a little bit. The ice cream truck drove by and Hunter did his usually got super excited so since he hasn't gotten to go fishing with daddy he got a special treat too...sonic hedgehog Popsicle.


Daddy and Austin brought home dinner again. We all ate at our new kitchen table.


Afterwards daddy held Amelia and she ended up falling asleep while I bathed the boys. Hunter gave his kisses good night and then Austin stayed up loving on his baby sister.


Austin and Amelia both fought falling asleep. Austin finally fell asleep a little before 9 and Amelia around 10:30. We will repeat today again tomorrow. I'm loving being able to spend everyday all day with our three children. So blessed!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: