Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 4

I feel asleep before making my daily post but luckily Amelia has been up a couple of times so now I'm awake and can post about our day. I really will make this one short and sum up today as a day full of laughter! It was a great day. Might have been great because I wasn't by myself with our three children. David took Austin and Hunter to the Ballay's for Austin's swim lessons where he jumped off the board again. So proud! Amelia and I headed to my doctor for my six week check-up.
Amelia slept a lot today and took a long nap when we got home.


Austin made me laugh after going to the bathroom and getting dressed by himself. He thought it was pretty funny too after he saw mommy and daddy laughing at him. He even was willing to pose for a picture. He even fell asleep for his nap like this...


We had a good afternoon rain storm which so happened to occur as we were loading up for Austin's track meet. It ended up getting canceled so we went straight to dinner at Double Dave's where I was laughing again.


We are so blessed to have so many people who love our children. Our parents, Uncle Mike and Aunt Lena, and Grammie who is in town all were planning on making it to the track meet but when it got canceled they joined us for dinner instead.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: