Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 3

Another busy but great day for us. We woke up a little early this morning which allowed for us to eat breakfast at home instead of on the road. We then loaded up and headed to track camp.


Afterwards we usually stay and eat our snowcones while watching football camp but Amelia woke up and starting crying. Don't blame her it was HOT! By the time we got to the car she was screaming so we headed to swim lessons early. Austin did great! He even went off the diving board. (Sidenote: Last year Austin never went off the board and I didn't see him do it today but he claims he did so I guess tomorrow I will have to see if I can get it on video.). We came home and all napped...shortly but for me even ten minutes seems to revive me these days. Daddy and Austin went to 7 on 7 and again the three of us stayed behind. Hunter "read" Amelia some books before his bath and he went to bed.


We ate pizza for dinner and I gave Amelia a bath. Austin and her fell asleep around 9 while Hunter asked to go to bed at 7.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: