Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 5

As I sit here on the couch thinking back on our day it feels like this morning was long ago but maybe that's because I'm exhausted (Sidenote: when I don't take a nap in the afternoon I drag at night.). We started the day off or I guess I should say Amelia and I started the day off around 1 something in the morning. We got up again around 3 or 4 can't remember it's all a blur in the wee hours and then again at 6. Austin and Hunter woke up around 7. We ate breakfast (everyone but myself) and then headed to the "track meet". Austin did his two events shot put and high jump and then headed to swim lessons with daddy and Hunter. Amelia and I headed back to the house. We took naps (everyone but myself) and then like the rest of the week the big boys set out to go fishing. Austin caught his first bass.


Hunter ate his snack and then we headed to Kaykay's house to visit and see Grammie.


Grammie lives in Arkansas so she hasn't gotten to see or hold Amelia. She saw her at dinner last night but she was sleeping in her carseat the whole time so she didn't get to hold her. Today that changed and I'm so glad Amelia got to see her great grandma.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: