Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 6

Something I learned from today is that even on busy days I need to remember to take pictures. I took some today but not enough to capture simple memories. David left for 7-7 in the morning which woke up Austin. Austin and I ate breakfast together at the kitchen table until Hunter woke up. Hunter finished Austin's breakfast and then we all went in the playroom and played while Amelia slept. We later had to take Austin to swim lessons where Amelia cried the entire car ride there. Makes me sad that she hates her car seat so much. On the way home we picked up lunch from McDonald's and at lunch together at the table at home. We were all exhausted so shortly after lunch we were all sleeping. Daddy got home just as we were all waking up. He showered and then we headed over to Kaykay's house where the boys played with their cousins Addison and Cameron and Amelia visited with Aunt Phyllis. Grammie was there and Mike and Lena came over too. We ate dinner and the kids played. It was another great busy day of summer break.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: