Saturday, May 22, 2010

I've Been Robbed (not really)

I've been robbed. My two boys have stolen my heart (well really my three boys)! You know when Austin was born I was immediately in love. I got nervous at the end of my pregnancy with Hunter that things were going to change. I was going to miss it just being "the two of us". Well like the poem I posted awhile back I am again proved WRONG! It is so amazing how much love you can have for two such small people. I also find it amazing that it is an instant love. There isn't a 'get to know you' phase. It's instant! I remember when Austin was born a friend of mine calling me (Krystal) and asking "So do you just love him?" I remember telling her, "Yes! It redefines the meaning of love. It's amazing!" I must say that once I became a mom I was forever changed! I love my life! I love my family! I love that God has blessed me with an amazing husband who is loving and funny. Did you see the videos below? Haha! Austin who keeps us on our toes and will keep us young...well for awhile at least till he is a teenager I'm sure then he will start aging us. Haha! Hunter who is already showing that he is a strong little happy boy. He has rolled over three times now from his tummy to his back. His brother didn't do that till like 7 or 8 months. Haha! I guess one day he'll have to tell him that. He smiles a lot except when his tummy hurts and he wants to poop and can't. Not sure what's up with that since it's liquid right now. Yes I am one blessed woman! I guess I did something right in my life to deserve this!

My 3 LOVES!

No comments: