Thursday, May 20, 2010

Who knew I lived with a NBA All-Star?

So in early April I think it was we decided to buy Austin a basketball goal because he had one at "school" and he loved playing with it. Typical boy but hey who knows maybe one day it will earn him a scholarship because lord knows having two parents who are teachers we need all the help we can get. Haha. I must say I am not sure these days who plays with it more Austin or daddy. I guess with all of the NBA that is on TV these days with the finals coming up has inspired David to do some 'moves'. I really don't need to say more just enjoy the footage.

Austin is so used to the camera being pulled out he knew exactly what to do. Haha. Daddy is trying to steal the spotlight.

Haha. This is funny. Listen to what David says at the end of this video. Hasn't he learned?

This is why our parents always said "Not in the house!" Haha.

No comments: